Modifications that apply to both the Windows and Macintosh versions
Support for RAW images captured with the D7100 has been added.
An Auto2 option has been added to New WB under White Balance in the Camera Settings portion of the Develop section in the Edit List palette. This option is available with RAW images taken with the D7000. However, colors will differ slightly from those achieved with the camera's White Balance set to AUTO2 Keep warm lighting colors.
Issues resolved with both the Windows and Macintosh versions
- When some colour profiles were used as the monitor (or display) profile, colours were extremely blue.
- When the Selection Control Point was dragged, an error was sometimes displayed and Capture NX 2 would quit unexpectedly.
Additional issued resolved with the Windows version
- When some colour profiles were used and the Soft Proof feature enabled, colours were sometimes strange or an error may have been displayed. When attempting to print images where this issue occurred, Capture NX 2 sometimes quit unexpectedly.
- When editing images, a "The drive that the Temporary Folder is on is nearly full." error message was sometimes displayed.
- When performing batch processing on a large number of images, blue lines sometimes appeared in images.
Additional issued resolved with the Macintosh version
- When some color profiles were used and the Soft Proof feature enabled, colors were sometimes strange.
- When a large number of color profiles were registered with the computer, Capture NX 2 was sometimes unable to open images.